Scheduled Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00am – 5:30pm
Start Date: Immediately
Reich&Petch designs museum exhibitions and architectural projects with a cultural/institutional focus. We work internationally with many of the world’s most esteemed brands and institutions such as the Smithsonian, Ingenium, and the Royal Ontario Museum. Reich&Petch has created signature projects that have come to define the clients we work for. We are a multi-disciplinary office of architects; museum planners; and exhibit, interior and graphic designers with offices in Toronto and New York.
We are seeking a Junior Architectural Technologist for museum exhibits and architectural interiors projects. This position is a full-time position in our Toronto office.
- Graduate of recognized Architectural Technology program
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-Up, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of CADD standards
- Ability to produce, coordinate and complete construction documents
- Ability to develop and implement technical solutions
- Relevant experience in an architectural/design practice an asset
- Ability and desire to work and communicate in a team environment
- Strong working knowledge of 3D computer visualization programs., ie, Sketch-Up, Revit, Rhino an asset
- Excellent command of English (Written and verbal communications skills)
- Understanding of building systems, construction detailing
- Strong working knowledge of Ontario Building Code an asset
- You are motivated, organized, responsible, and have a positive attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple jobs, meet deadlines, work within a tight schedule and fast-paced environment
To learn more about Reich&Petch Architects Inc. visit www.reich-petch.com
Please send resumes and portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com with Junior Architectural Technologist as the subject.
Only Portfolios in PDF format will be accepted. (Limit PDF file size to 5 MB) Website and/or online portfolios will not be reviewed.
Applicants under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted.