Scheduled Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00am – 5:30pm
Start Date: Immediately
Reich&Petch designs museum exhibitions and architectural projects with a cultural/institutional focus. We work internationally with many of the world’s most esteemed brands and institutions such as the Smithsonian, Ingenium, and the Royal Ontario Museum. Reich&Petch has created signature projects that have come to define the clients we work for. We are a multi-disciplinary office of architects; museum planners; and exhibit, interior and graphic designers with offices in Toronto and New York.
Reich&Petch is seeking a Interior Designer for custom interiors, retail and exhibit projects for a full-time position in our Toronto office. Reich&Petch is a multi-disciplinary office of architects; museum planners; and exhibit, interior and graphic designers. Under the direction of a senior designer, the selected candidate will be responsible for creating and refining design concepts, developing visualizations and design development drawings for design projects.
- Graduate of recognized degree program
- Minimum of 2-3 years previous relevant experience in a design practice (North American experience is an asset)
- Excellent design and visual presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of 3D computer visualization ie Sketchup, Revit, Rhino etc.
- Ability to produce design documents
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members
- Excellent command of English (written and verbal communications skills)
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD / understanding of CADD standards
- Excellent hand drawing skills is a strong asset
- Ability to juggle multiple jobs, meet deadlines, work within a tight schedule and fast-paced environment
Please send resumes and portfolio in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with
Interior Designer as the subject.
ONLY PORTFOLIOS IN PDF FORMAT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
(limit file size to 5 MB)
Website and/or online portfolios will not be reviewed.
No phone calls will be accepted.
To learn more about Reich&Petch, visit www.reich-petch.com