We begin work on every
project with a question:
How can we create
the most impact?
- Impact makes a difference
- How does impact make us different?
- Impact changes perspectives
Impact makes a difference
We create beautiful, innovative and thoughtfully designed spaces to achieve our client’s goals, grow their organizations, and influence the hearts and minds of their consumers.
How does impact make us different?
We don’t use a house design style. Each project is a unique opportunity for a custom design solution. A chance to make something the world has never seen before.
Impact changes perspectives
During our in-depth discovery phase, we study our clients and their subject matter. We do this to build the best solutions together, so that people leave our spaces with a new understanding.
The impact we helped produce
Some of our
We helped a hospitality client win a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, giving them a leg up on their competition.
- I make sure to visit here every time I’m in Niagara. …One of the better places for drinks in Niagara.Steve T,
We quadrupled visitor attendance in three months at a science center.
Our work has reached more than 140 million people over 2 decades at the world’s largest museum and research complex.
We designed the first museum exhibition to tell the story of Indigenous peoples’ treaties on a national scale, featuring 37 tribes from 18 US states and 2 Canadian provinces.
- This is a world-class museum. We spent several hours touring the museum and there is so much that we didn't get to see. We have to return. We learned so much and we had such a great experience.David R,
We brought a massive virtual aquarium to life.
We increased the knowledge of the dangers of bullying by 23% for a Youth Center, having a major impact in the city’s youth culture.
We thrilled youth across North America with an interactive weather exhibit that travelled for over 5 years.
- Underpinning the entire exhibit is a serious message about climate change and its potential to alter the weather we've come to expect.Alexandra Pope,
We designed a dinosaur museum that was named by Condé Naste Traveler as one of the biggest museum openings in the world.
We brought 240 mammals together for one exhibit at the West Coast’s biggest Mammal Hall.